| Home | | Check Out My Etsy Store | | Facebook | | | | Follow Me on Pinterest |

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thank You!

I want to thank everyone that stopped by my Instagram page and liked my photo entry into the 1940's Ball Instagram contest. We won! I'm taking my mother and we've started discussing what we'll wear. My dancing has not improved since last I wrote about it, but everything in its time I suppose.... Thank you so much for the show of support!
Yours 'till  bobby pins on permanent waves get seasick,
Meteor Vintage

5 comments:

katiebug said...

Congratulations! It'll be so fun to see you there. The Mr. and I have been working on our dancing too, we've gotten a bit rusty. We've been going to the Mercury Cafe, they have good classes Thurs. and Sun., and they're taught by 23 Skidoo.

Meteor Vintage said...

katiebug, it's good to know that Mercury Cafe offers some classes. Axl and I went to Beauty Bar last night and talked about how we really need to take some lessons so that we aren't always odd man out when it comes time to dance. We stay pretty busy but I'm hoping we can find time for some classes. I don't know 23 Skidoo. Is that a person or a group?

katiebug said...

I didn't know about them at first either, and I'd already been going to dance classess there. They're a local dance group. They'll be at the ball, and they'll be giving a lesson there too.

Karen said...

Congrats to you and your mom! Have yourselves a "ball"!

Meteor Vintage said...

katiebug, I thought 23 Skidoo sounded familiar. I'll have to check out their classes. Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll see you there. :)

Karen, How nice to see you on here! Thank you!