| Home | | Check Out My Etsy Store | | Facebook | | | | Follow Me on Pinterest |

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'll See You in My Dreams

Blogging friends, Ashen passed away on her own during the night.  We have known she was sick for some time and I wonder if she hung in there until Indigo could pass on, as he did last week.  Last night, I sat with Ashen on the couch talking and cuddling and I am so grateful for that last bit of time we had together.  She was always such a lady.  I will miss her and her brother greatly.
my sweet girl

2 comments:

katiebug said...

I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is. If you need anyone, send me an email kathrynehodges@gmail.com. Even if you just need a shoulder.

Meteor Vintage said...

Thank you, katiebug. Maybe when things are better we can go thrifting together. Retail therapy.