| Home | | Check Out My Etsy Store | | Facebook | | | | Follow Me on Pinterest |

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Devilish Delights

     Thursday night, Axl was on the phone and I began poking through Netflix. Ultimately, I noticed The House on Haunted Hill. I have seen bits and pieces of the remake and was not impressed but I had heard that the original was the way to go. I was not disappointed. I promptly made a goal to see Vincent Price's other movies. Such a handsome devil!
     When The House on Haunted Hill completed, it was still early and I happened  to see:
I love Elvira. I think she is hilarious. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark is funny and campy and oh, so Eighties! Like me, you'll probably marvel at how Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) fits in her wardrobe and how Edie McClurg happened to show up in every movie from that time and still looks the exact same now as she did then.  
     If you find yourself home alone this Halloween weekend, don't fear! You now have two great movies to keep you company. Her name is Elvira but, as she says in the movie, you can call her 'tonight'...that is...'tonight' on Netflix.

Yours 'till bobby pins on permanent waves get seasick,
Meteor Vintage

No comments: